Post Lockdown Looks: Shacket Season

 Is it a shirt? Is it a jacket? It's kind of both! 

A shacket is an absolute must-have for the British summer. It's light enough to carry with you, but warm enough to throw over your shoulders when the cool evening air comes in. 




I got my shacket from Hollister in a size L, and I absolutely love the boxy, oversized fit. The plaid is made just perfect for spring with the feminine pastel colour palette, which makes it fit right into my wardrobe. It comes in a couple of different colour ways, which are all almost to perfect to choose from. It was a very close race between the pink and the yellow, but in the end yellow won out. So far, I've found it a very versatile item that can be thrown over almost any neutral outfit. It's definitely earning its place in my closet!

If you aren't sold on my shacket, here are a few other summer ready options:


£60.00

A mint green moment like this is almost too much for me to handle. The colour? The texture? The vibes? Immaculate. If you're planning a light, neutral summer wardrobe, this is the perfect addition! Almost beginning to wish I'd bought this one instead...
£29.99

Camel Suede. Need I say more? This is a hugely versatile option that'll last you way past summer. Camel is a great neutral colour that can be worn with almost any colour. While this shacket would be great for taking out on a cloudy summers day, I can also see it layered over a little black dress on a girls night out. The ultimate wardrobe staple!


This is the marmite of shackets, and as it's our most expensive option you'll have to be firmly in team love it if you're going to buy. The combination of the pale, floral print, and the quilting, makes this feel very homely and cottagecore-esque. I actually really, really love it. Despite being very paired back, it is definitely a statement piece that someone could really pull off.

Comments

  1. I love how you called it a Shacket that is hilarious, but I adore the color it looks really nice on you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surgery Diary: What to pack for Day Surgery

Surgery Diary: 1 Month Post-Op

Post-Lockdown Looks: Statement Flares